Wednesday, October 2, 2013

C4K



For the first comment for kid, my students wrote about "I believe". He "believes" that teenagers don't know what love is. Throughout his post, he made some very good points that supported his theory. He stated that many teenagers just toss the "l" word around without actually knowing what it means, and I agreed completely with this point. He also went on to give a personal experience that further supported his beliefs, which I that was great!

The second student I was assigned to comment on wrote a poem. Her poem talked about being at her school and in at her house. I thought the poem was well written and it was quiet entertaining. My favorite part about the poem was when she added a little humor, "My sister runs around, to try and lose a pound." I really enjoyed reading this poem and I hope to read more post from her soon!

This week for the c4k I was assigned Logan.In his blog, Logan chose to write about Minecraft. He explained some really cool things to do using Minecraft. I think it was awesome that he knew how to do those things, it shows that he was very knowledgeable about the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment