Tuesday, October 29, 2013

C4K Summary #2



For the first week of October, I was assigned Ben Pickle's blog. In this post, Ben wrote about service dogs, which I'm sure was a very interesting topic for the kids because I found it quite interesting myself! Ben stated that service dogs were very important because they "help peolple who need help," which I agreed with. Service dogs are VERY important to their owners, because the owners' lives sometimes depend on them. Ben also points out that siblings are sometimes jealous of each other, because each want their parents undivided attention, which is a point I also agreed with!

In the second week of October, I was assigned to read Zach's blog. In his post, Zach explained his activities that day. He watched a little television and played with his legos. The he had to eat dinner and go to bed, because he had school the next day. It was interesting to hear what his day had consisted of, because I could compare it to what my day consisted of when I was his age!

Quasia's blog was my third week of October and in her post she wrote about her sisters and even shared a picture of them! I though this blog was so sweet! I really liked Quasia's post because I felt that I was able to get to know her a little more personally because she talked about something that she loved, her sister, and I really enjoyed reading it! Also, I could connect with her, because I too have a sister that I am close with!

This week for the c4k assignment, I read a post by jacquelineg15 and this was easily my favorite post that I have read yet! She picked a very interesting topic, "The Dangerous Lack of Standardization in Our Criminal System and the Man Whose Life Is on the Line Because of It", and I was VERY impressed with her writing skills and points! She even shared a graph that backed her point of view on the mentally unstable in relation to the death sentence and prison. I agreed with her points and I very well enjoyed reading her post!

No comments:

Post a Comment