Monday, September 30, 2013

Project Two



To begin my personal learning network, I chose Symbaloo! Symbaloo allows for easy access to webpages I find useful. To start off, I arranged and color coordinated them into sections: daily use, EDM 310 use, and classroom/educational use. In the daily use/pink section, you will find things such as gmail, twitter, and amazon. These are the sites I use on a daily basis, and I also find them to be assets in my learning network. Blogspot and Google Drive will both be found in the EDM310/teal section. Both of these site are a HUGE influence in EDM 310 and I also plan on using them after this class so I included them in my personal learning network. In classroom/yellow section, sites that I plan on using in my own classroom one day and sites that I find quiet interesting will be found. These sites include Education News, TeacherTube, and Discovery Education. As I progress through this semester in EDM, I will be adding to the previous tiles on my Symbaloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment