Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Final PLN Report

Looking back over this past semester, I am completely amazing at all of the technology I have learned to use, some of which I had no idea of before EDM. These past few months have no doubt been an uphill climb, but here I am finally at the top of this mountain! At the beginning of the semester, when I thought of my PLN I mainly referred to websites that have aided my learning, but I have come to realize that teachers and past students in EDM 310 have been my biggest aid! Each teacher that was assigned to me, through C4T, was very helpful, but I would have to say that Mr. Rice's blog, Wisdom Begins with Wonder has helped me an unbelievable amount! From each of his post, I take something valuable! It is through Blogger that I was able to connect with these teachers/students so I would have to say that it was been the most valuable website in my PLN. I was also introduced to websites such as icurio and Discovery ED that will be of great value to my future students. My PLN has been managed through Symbaloo, which is an awesome website that allows quick access to anything I find useful! Overall, I would definitely say my PLN has increased by a lot since the beginning of the semester. A round of applause to EDM and Dr. Strange for introducing me to these websites/teachers and allowing my to expand my PLN. Even though this has been a hard semester, and each week has been full of work, at the end I am nothing but thankful for every bit of what I have learned and I know my future students will be just as grateful for having a teacher that is technologically literate!

No comments:

Post a Comment