Monday, November 18, 2013

C4K November Summary

For the first week of November, I read Ms. Ariana's Blog. Ariana is a fifth grader at Pt England School in New Zealand. In the Post that I read, Arianna wrote about a girl who works on a sheep farm. She even used a picture from a sheep farm to add to her story! I told her that working on a sheep farm sounded fun, but it also sounded like a lot of work too!

For my very last C4K in my EDM310 career, weird to say, I was assigned a class blog, Team One Rock Stars. "I can write" was the title of the post assigned to me, and in the post Loseti shares an experience of writing her name in the sand at the river and shared a picture of her doing so. I told Loseti about my experiences at the beach and witting my name in the sand there!

No comments:

Post a Comment